In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Saturday, July 13, 7a
Doral Academy of Colorado
Get ready for some fun in the sun and a great mid-season test of your training as we bring our 12th Annual Dog Days 5K, 10K & Half Marathon, benefiting Do Over Dogs! Centrally located between Denver & Boulder along with its Endless Series sidekick in December Fa La La, the beauty of our breathtaking Flatirons as a backdrop will inspire you every step of the way along Big Dry Creek Trail, well known as a Colorado favorite! We love dogs and this trail is great for them with a large amount of soft surface adjacent to the concrete path. We even have a dog division at this event to award the fastest dogs at each distance and a dog-themed costume contest!
1. A nice, early start before the heat kicks in (7a for half marathon, 7:30 10K, 7:40 5K)
2. A gentle park course on concrete with lots of adjacent soft surface
3. Water bowls at every aid station for dogs, water, Gatorade and GU gels for humans. Aid stations located every 1-1.5 mi
4. If it's hot, a nice wading pool to cool paws and cooling towels waiting for you at the finish line
5. Custom-molded medals for every human finisher PLUS free medal engraving
6. Delicious nutrition afterwards, including breakfast burritos and treats
7. 3-deep awards for each division, overall, and for the 3 overall dog finishers (they also get a medal to show off their award) for each distance
8. Tons of free parking around the venue
9. Pics taken along the course, at the finish, and in the venue FREE to download
10. A wonderful benefiting charity, Do Over Dogs